Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Browse all patches|
Alexey I. Froloff (ALT Linux)
Translate custom options in sawfish-ui.
Patch testing Edit
- Copy/paste the patch listed below into some file, eg.
- If you don't have sawfish sources yet, have one, as described get it from GIT repo.
- Go into the directory where sawfish sources reside, eg.
- Test if the patch applies cleanly with this command:
patch -p1 --ignore-whitespace --dry-run < TEST.diffin case of problems try also:
- If it applies cleanly, then remove the
--dry-runfrom above command and run it again, otherwise ask on the mailing list.
- Compile sawfish:
./autogen.sh && make
- Install it for testing, but it depends on your linux distribution.
- It is always better to install sawfish as your distribution package, but it is different for each distribution.
- So you may try
make install, which will install sawifish in
/usr/local/share/sawfish/(if you have write access). But then make sure that you run the correct version and delete it from that directory afterwards, to avoid any conflicts.
- Se also
PS: edit this template if you feel that those instructions can be improved.
commit c8153b25ed8ffa2a0672065e456725efc052a3a7 Author: Alexey I. Froloff <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date: Sun Apr 26 17:01:53 2009 +0400 Translate option descriptions. Signed-off-by: Alexey I. Froloff <email@example.com> --- lisp/sawfish/ui/slot.jl | 5 ++++- 1 files changed, 4 insertions(+), 1 deletions(-) diff --git a/lisp/sawfish/ui/slot.jl b/lisp/sawfish/ui/slot.jl index 68fade0..76d972d 100644 --- a/lisp/sawfish/ui/slot.jl +++ b/lisp/sawfish/ui/slot.jl @@ -100,7 +100,10 @@ (cons slot (table-ref dependence-table depends)))) ;; create the widget - (let* ((callback (lambda () (slot-changed slot)))) + (let* ((callback (lambda () (slot-changed slot))) + (doc (if (or (null doc) (string= doc "")) + doc + (_ doc)))) (if (widget-accepts-doc-string-p (or (car type) type)) (slot-widget-set slot (make-widget type callback doc)) (slot-doc-set slot doc)
Community's reasons for inclusion or rejection Edit
Patch submitters, please vote also! Yes, obviously your vote will be positive, but it's the place to give your explanation why this patch is good for all Sawfish users, and why it is correct - good reasons for inclusion.
When voting anonymously please write your name, so that it can be associated with your posts on the mailing list. If you are logged in you can sign yourself by typing four tilda characters: ~~~~.
- Please vote with: vote: yes., vote: no., vote: let's try in experimental., vote: pondering. or wait for next release.
vote: pondering. (author's vote) Without this patch all options are not localized in sawfish-ui. However, there could be a better place to get localized documentation. Raorn 15:00, 26 April 2009 (UTC)
- If you talking about (document-slot), then no. At least not in sawfish-1.3 branch. Raorn 09:11, 28 April 2009 (UTC)
vote: pondering. I see. Need some more votes. Flashrider [Christopher Bratusek] 08:55, 2 May 2009 (UTC)
- In trunk this functionality is added by revision 4381. Raorn 11:06, 2 May 2009 (UTC)
- No it's not. I just marked the strings (_"string") but it didn't work ... above is the missing bit of code. I'm currently re-marking all strings on my local copy, replace our custom scripts in po/ by intltools Makefile.in.in and then the translation team will be happy :) Flashrider [Christopher Bratusek] 13:28, 2 May 2009 (UTC)
- vote: yes. commited Flashrider [Christopher Bratusek] 19:46, 3 May 2009 (UTC)