Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Scripts quick access edit this|
- Author: Matthew Mueller <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- License: Permission to use, modify and redistribute
- Download: sawscreen
Shell script to switch input between screens without needing to use the mouse.
Shell script to switch input between screens without needing to use the mouse. Uses sawfish-client to connect to the instance of sawfish running on the other screen and focus the last used window there.
- If your other screen was on an empty workspace, it will be moved back to the workspace with the last used window on it.
- If there are no windows at all, it will launch an xterm in order that focus will move to it.
- It assumes you only have two screens. (Though changing to accept a command line arg of what screen to switch to would be trivial.)
Stick in your path, make it executable, then add a "run shell command" keybinding in sawfish to run it. It will switch your input and mouse pointer to the last used window on the other screen.