- Author: <dpbarr at callnetuk dot com>
- Download: pager.tar.gz
This is the second incarnation (part 3), it came to my attention that it shaded only to the right corner, i forgot about the other side, i've included a second theme.jl one for each side, because it was easier that way.
reasons why this sucks,
- all changes require a re-start, my knowledge of lisp is laughable.
- there is a certain irony in making it look like the gnome panel.
- the button is called "right..." but it is on the left.
- most names do not have any relationship to what they actually represent.
- the menu button is now a title so if you double click it the window'll
shade to the corner 'cause it wasn't working out as it was therefore...
- now has a shade style, ala enlightenment.
- most of the customize things have been disabled for the time being,
they were rather pointless.
I include a few buttons in the buttons directory, which may or may not be to your liking.
it's probably best to set the matched windows settings to
- frame style "pager"
- frame type "normal"
this avoids any "border only" unpleasantness