|Scripts quick access edit this|
- Author: Topi Paavola <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Additional authors (modifications and enhancements):
- Jens-Ulrik Petersen <email@example.com>
- Karl M. Hegbloom <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Version: 1.4
- License: GNU GPL 2 or later
- Download: iswitch-window.jl
Iswitch is a window switcher with an incremental search.
Incremental window search, similar to iswitchb.el in emacs.
- Save iswitch-window.jl in your load-path.
- Add this code to your ~/.sawfishrc:
(require 'iswitch-window) (bind-keys global-keymap "A-s" 'iswitch-window)
You can replace
"A-s"in the last line with the key combination you would like to use to fire up the iswitch dialog.
Default key bindings when in the iswitch dialog are as followed:
|C-s, A-s, TAB||Find next matching window|
|C-r, A-r, M-TAB||Find previous matching window|
|C-g, ESC||Quit iswitch|
|C-u||Clear input buffer|
|BACKSPACE||Delete previous character|
|C-z, A-z||Iconify window|
|C-h, A-h||Shade window|
Those keys are hard-coded into the script. In order to change them
you have to edit the
iswitch-get-window function accordingly.
Instead of (or in addition to) the
you can also bind
iswitch-window-with. It does the same thing
but also does something to the current window. As an example, the following
code would iconify the currently focused window and focus the newly selected window:
(bind-keys global-keymap "A-s" '(iswitch-window-with (lambda (w) (iconify-window w))))